Sunday, September 19, 2010

Annoyed

I don't know if I have a reason to be annoyed but I am anyway.

I just found out through Amanda that she saw the "dude you only know like 200 people" line on tumblr which I wrote here.

Fair enough, other people might have the same thought as me but really, I am skeptical that this is coincidental.

Because 1) she saw this after I wrote it, 2) the phrasing is exactly the same except for the word 'bitch' and 'dude' and 3) again, the coincidence is so great that the person used the number 200 too?

If the person really wrote what I wrote then.................... well thanks for liking my line but BITCH, GET ORIGINAL.

2 comments:

  1. LOL i didnt reblog it cos there was some cheesy mountain thing in the background. and there was a wrong spelling. i remember it said "and i had the privilige to find you" HAHAHAHA PRIVILIGE HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've kind of gotten over my annoyance for this lah but sad right want to act act but privilege also cannot spell

    ReplyDelete