Sunday, September 19, 2010

Annoyed (part 2)

Really, I've never imagined that I'd hate a book so much, but FUCK YOU TWILIGHT.

I just saw Christopher Pike's Last Vampire series being repackaged similarly to Twilight and sold at Popular bookstore.

The blurb was made disgustingly simple and and NOBODY EVEN GAVE A FUCK TO CHRISTOPHER PIKE BEFORE TWIFUCKINGLIGHT.

And why do I know this? Because I've been searching for his books at various bookstores for months and nobody sold them, and even the bookstore owners were telling me that Christopher Pike was 'out'. I also don't see them repackaging Pike's science fiction/thriller stories for sale.

I am aware that repackaging may have been undergone with the consent of the author himself (or is it just the publishing house?) but now all the hormonal imbeciles who are in love with glittering vampires will most probably read it and compare it to Twilight.

Stupid fuckers who are telling me to read Twilight better shut the fuck up before I shove your head down the toilet bowl where it belongs.

2 comments: