Sunday, September 12, 2010

Philosoraptor

"Violence is never the answer, unless the question is 'what is never the answer' - to which you'll answer violence, but you are wrong, because VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER."

But actually if you think about it...... violence is sometimes the answer because a dead man can hardly cause you problems.

....Unless you're looking for a place to bury him.

I'm talking about the issue itself without societal conformities and laws of course.

But if you kill the man then I think you should do it in secret and pretend it wasn't you or else his family will be very enraged and come after you too. -_-

Am I naive? Yes I am.

But do I make sense? Yes I do.

Are those rhetorical questions? Yes they are.

Did I just ask a rhetorical question about rhetorical questions? Yes I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment