Tuesday, November 6, 2012

ARPAKASSOS!!!

I was surfing the net for Rosebullet's angora sweaters when I came across Arpakassos and BOOM I suddenly found myself giggling hysterically in front of my computer:







Wtf if everybody in the world looked like an Arpakasso it'll be so much more pleasant. As if I wasn't delirious enough, I had chance upon a YouTube video:



Ok I just lost it here and started to cry from the cuteness. #dingdong

After a little more googling... TADAH! I HAVE FOUND A SINGAPORE-BASED SELLER! Which Arpakasso should I get?

One from the original series?

Or one from the strawberry series?


Right now the winners are Pinky from the original and Brownie from the strawberry series. Ok bye the sudden surge in hormones has left me very confused.

p.s please let me know if you know of anywhere to buy an Arpakasso in Singapore, because I would really like a lilac one!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) do you mind sharing the singapore based seller? :) looking to get one as well! :) would really appreciate it if you could email me! :) hervoicewas@gmail.com thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete