Thursday, November 8, 2012

Arpakasso update

I have ordered an Arpakasso and am waiting most impatiently for the day I can collect it, which is (hopefully) this Saturday. Meanwhile, I have decided to name him Monsieur ArrrRRRRRRPAKASSO! (pronounced in crescendo with an accented staccatissimo on the last syllable).

I have created his bio profile, please get acquainted with him so I don't have to introduce him when he arrives #amIcrazyifIknowI'mcrazy


Name: Monsieur ArrrRRRRRRPAKASSO!

Age: -

Nationality: French Singaporean

Character: A very unfortunate combination of rudeness and kiasuness. Please, don't judge. It's his nationality. I should add that he supplies the occasional nugget of wisdom and wit (albeit very rudely).

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Likes: Posh toilets, spicy borsch

Dislikes: Posh Spice, toilet lice

Friends: Don Don, Amanda's Arpakasso, Pickles and Rosemary

Favorite quote: "I like walking in the wind because no one knows I'm farting." - Mandy How


If you would like to make friends with Monsieur ArrrRRRRRRPAKASSO!, you can reach him at 1200-GET-YOUR-OWN-ARPAKASSO (AND LEAVE ME ALONE).

1 comment: