Saturday, November 3, 2012

Selling post: Updated 3 November

Hi. I'm selling some of my stuff because my butt thinks it's funny to grow outwards. I know like around 3 people read my blog but aiya.

All prices stated are inclusive of normal postage (of less than 500g).

Edit: Only adding a new item today because I spent too much time trying to take a decent picture of myself wearing it. At least now I know what line not to go into.





Polka-Dotted Peach Skirt 
Stretchable at the waist, recommended UK 6-8 for the thighs.
Thick material
$12






Levis Denim Shorts, UK 6-8 
    $15




Denim Playsuit, UK 6-8
$15
I got a tailor to add an elastic waistband for this so it won't be too loose/tight.


Ok that's all. You can email me (eatingclouds-@live.com) for enquiries or to purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment