Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A matter of time

HAHAHA when I went to Google Translate 十八岁一朵花 for fun the results are:

Chinese to English: 18-year-old flower

and

Japanese to English (because I was at this page originally): 80 岁一 朵花

Don't know why is it in Chinese but it means 'looking like a flower at 80' if translated. You can most probably figure out (I hope, for your sake) that '十八岁一朵花' means 'looking like a flower at 18' or something like that.

It's suppose to mean you're pretty. Contrary to what they think, there ARE ugly flowers. Like, um, cauliflowers. They look like fungi growth from a sexually transmitted disease. But I like to eat them.


p.s OK I KNOW CAULIFLOWERS ARE NOT FLOWERS IT WAS A JOKE YOU STIFF, HUMORLESS PRICK. Or maybe you're not even stiff. Defensive? What? Who?

No comments:

Post a Comment