Sunday, February 28, 2010

I ask sky, I ask sky

Because I am such a demure and lady-like girl I will not say any profanities on my blog, much less hokkien ones.

Instead, I have decided to use acronyms instead. And because I am also a very considerate girl, I shall list them down and explain (in alphabetical order, just like a real dictionary!).


1) Du lan (DL) .adj

Meaning:
Pissed off; Sometimes used as sibei (very) du lan.

Sentence making:
That girl so ugly still say I ugly, hear already also du lan.

2) Ka na sai (KNS) .phrase, adj

Meaning:
Like shit. Top favourite in my family - I've been using it since four.

Sentence making:
Ka na sai la you.


3) Lan jiao (LJ) .noun, adj

Meaning:
Penis, bird, stick, pipe, whatever you call it.

Sentence making:
(adj) Wah you know the other day got this lan jiao guy try to cheat my money!


4) Nabei (NB) .phrase

Meaning:
Also has something to do with mothers. One of the favourites in my family.

Sentence making:
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bei (flicks hair)


5) Ni nao hia (NNH) .phrase

Meaning:
Not really sure. But as far as hokkien goes, it's either your mother or your mother's cunt.

Sentence making:
Ni nao hia trying to cheat my money is it?!


6) Ta ma de (TMD) .phrase

Meaning:
His mother

Sentence making:
Ta ma de trying to cheat my money again right?!


That's all I can think of now. Yes there is cb but I absolutely hate this word and I never say it. Like ever. Except when I was 14 and stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment