Monday, August 17, 2009

To my bffaes

Dear Wanling,

Jacq and I are officially inviting ourselves over for a movie marathon. Please make necessary arrangements (e.g enough food for us) to welcome your lovely guests.

ttyl,
bffae Mandy


***


Dear Claudia,

I have already prepared your 17th birthday present (on time, unlike you). It will be a Swensen's voucher which entitles you to no, not a set meal, but a FREE sundae (mini, to match you) after you treat me to a meal.

Oh, and it expires exactly one month before your birthday.

kiss hug kiss hug monkey face,
pokasi Mandy

p/s. I just realised that I've lost the voucher after typing this.

1 comment:

  1. i have that voucher too. since you lost yours, i shall get the free sundae after you treat me to a meal.

    xoxolovelovemuacks,
    jiaokasi Claudia

    ReplyDelete