Sunday, August 30, 2009

Isomniac

I think I'm turning nocturnal.

Flipped like a pancake in bed for 4 hours before waking up at 4+ to finish my book. Cried for Stargirl.

Also dug through my trove and found a number of things:

1. 20 one dollar notes, crisp, new and smelling good. (in case you can't count, that's 20$.)

2. A sachet of 3 in 1 milo. I believe I was thinking 'war rations' when I put that in the box.

3. A small collection of cartoon plasters.

4. My secondary two mugshot. (I think I spot the pimple that is still on my face now. I am, sadly, not joking.)

5. A plastic monkey whose body and legs will appear when you open its head.

6. A monkey plated with real gold.

7. Some chocolate frog cards.

8. HUAN ZHU GEGE STICKER CARDS WITH SONG LYRICS BEHIND.

9. A ten dollar bill in US currency.

10. 5 Five dollar coins. (As in, coins which are valued 5$ each, not five 1$ coins.)

11. A badge with the illustration of oral sex and a red line across it.

12. The tiniest booklet ever which came from my Young Hearts bra half a cup size ago (yes, my boobs actually grew) which tells the story of 'The Nutcracker'.

13. A ninja voodoo doll, lonely and forlorn.

14. A stack of neoprints, with me ranging from age 12 to 17. (...... I admit to taking one this year.) It saw me through my pre-puberty stage, just puberty stage (astoundingly ugly), twit phase, emo phase, trying to act cute phase, trying to act cool phase, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment