Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Alas, earwax!

Note to self: Never bring your earpiece out during editing again unless you develop a fetish for other people's earwax.

And by the way, when I said I want to marry an elf, I meant Orlando Bloom, not Dobby. Or Kreacher, although I'm sure they will be very obedient and are extremely good cooks.

Think:

Me: Oh, Legolas, you are so hot!

Orlando Bloom: And you are beautiful, my queen.

(censored activities)


Not:

Me: Oh kreacher, I'm hungry again!

Kreacher: I is preparing food in the kitchens, my wife! (bows deeply while wiping snout-like nose with loin cloth)


Neither:

Me: Oh Dobby, have you repaired my computer?

Dobby: Dobby doesn't know how to, m'am! It is beyond Dobby's magic! Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby! (smashes head against wall)

1 comment:

  1. Dobby cute ok!! Anyway i'm blogging on blogspot again wowee.

    ReplyDelete