Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Working out

Walked home to Punggol from Sengkang today.

I think my thighs would have appreciated it more if I hadn't stopped on the way and bought some very oily fried carrot cake.

Which I didn't share with anyone, because no one had the fortune of being at home when I was.


***

Photos from donkey light years ago.


Boob grab! I look very enthusiastic.

Yes I posted this deliberately so people will know I can play the guitar.

Who wants to be my friend! I'm the one who looks like I have rabies.


Yes I am aware of how long ago this was.

Too saturated. Whatever.



***


Shit I want pretzels and those egg-tarts from Chinatown so badly now that I will step on your face to get them.

Not that I will think twice about stepping on your face under normal circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment