Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ant attack

I am officially sharing my house with a nest of very demanding and stupid ants. Never mind that they weren't the ones who paid for it, they are now invading all my food.

Did I mention that they have a penchant for the kettle of plain water in my kitchen?

In a relatively good mood because my mother's husband (okay okay, my father) bought me three new books. They were having a novel sale at NTUC. I know. It's like Zara selling sanitary pads.

There was this book on Nicholas Flamel. Nothing to do with Harry Potter and his headmaster though.

Speaking of that old man, you should totally watch Ron's disease on the tube cause Dumbledore turns out to be a gay android.

The point is, the books made me happy enough to pick up the magic mop (which actually isn't very magical). My mother thinks she's going to strike 4D tomorrow because of that.

Apparently, she thinks the chances of me picking up the mop on my own free will is slimmer than striking 4D, which is 1 in 8 million.

Very funny, that woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment