Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Freshman Survival Tip #1

Never, never, never leave your homework on the ledge along the corridor. I left mine there for the merest split of a second and it eloped with the wind.

After that it got dumped unceremoniously in front of the library downstairs so I went down..... only to find out that I have emerged from the other side of the building with no way (and no idea how) to get to the library. 


***


Hi. Do you wants to be friendszxzx

Anyway I'm alone in my hall room now :(

How do people even make so many friends?? They walk a few steps and bump into somebody they know. The only things waving to me now are the plants outside my window :(

Amanda told me to "force myself upon people" but THEY NO WANTS TO TALK TO ME *flap flap*

No comments:

Post a Comment