Saturday, March 24, 2012

STOMP

I was on STOMP (ya ya I go to that site, can?) when I saw this article.

I think people felt embarrassed for her only because she's fat. How does her shorts resemble underwear?! Technically it should be quite big since she has to get a larger size. 

If it were a skinny girl I doubt they'll kick up such a fuss -_- You all are just uncomfortable seeing a fat girl wear shorts right? THIS IS FATISM. YOU WILL BE BORN A WHALE WITH LOTS OF BLUBBER IN YOUR NEXT LIFE.

Actually it's not very fair to be reborn as a fat whale because a fat whale doesn't face social stigma. SO YOU WILL BE REBORN AS A SKINNY PIG. A RUNT, SHUNTED BY THE FARMER AND YOUR MOTHER.

I also purposely googled "fat girl wearing shorts" to upload the pictures here:


WITH CELLULITE

Don't know why this came up

No comments:

Post a Comment