Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lui bin #1

You know people (those boring people) always ask you want you want to be when you grow up? FAQ #1 about Mandy How answered.


Age 4 - Did not give much thought to this question. Only wanted to eat and was too busy convincing my mother to buy me ladybird books.

Age 6 - Teacher. Not because I loved little children or I wanted to impart knowledge or any shit like that. I just liked bossing people around.

Age 6 and a half - Owner of a amusement park. Had a lot of fun humping pillows pretending they were rides.

Age 7 - Back to a teacher. Got scolded by my cousin's maid for messing up the bed.

Age 11 - Ventriloquist. Until I developed an irrational fear of dolls and puppets.

Age 12 - Pianist (those really famous ones that perform at concerts and everything). THEN I found out about music theory.

Age 14 - Tai tai. Got a F9 in math and felt that the future was bleak.

Age 15 - Owner of a lan shop. Can shake leg play comp earn money. Shiok.

Age 16 - Writer/Author. Mainly because I saw J.K Rowling rolling. Of course there was the love for writing as well. I think.

Age 18 - Still a writer/author. The journalism module was still the most potent sleeping drug though.

Age 19 (now) - I DON'T CARE AS LONG AS I'M RICH. END OF STORY.


Fleeting aspirations along the way from mid-teens include being a dentist, surgeon and the prettiest girl alive. I know. I have achieved the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment