Sunday, February 27, 2011

Have you heard?

There's a new acronym in cyberspace - bbzz. It stands for bye bye zai zai. Zai zai is the name of my bird.

That idiot pecked my nipple in the afternoon. But let me continue. It can be used in your daily life even if you don't have a bird - it simply means you're ditching someone or leaving them behind. I believe it is very useful.

Examples of usage would be "He cried and tugged pitifully on the hem of my shirt, begging for me to stay but I was like bbzz." and "Ever since you bbzzed me, my heart had a chasm so deep nothing could suture it."

Personally I prefer the first (active usage, rather than passive).

2 comments:

  1. the fact that it pecked your nipple was the most disturbing of all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haiya he was in the area and unfortunately felt it HAHAHAH I feel so obscene

    ReplyDelete