Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hysteria

This is like, THE list, which you are not obliged to read but you will anyway cause you are a nosy little piece of shit.

1) My bowels are undergoing spring cleaning.

2) I hate it when people talk to me like my IQ is 10 (like seriously go away I don't want to explain why I actually understand why you are explaining it to me because I know you didn't get it the first time so you think I wouldn't too).

3) Surfing tumblr for any length of time makes me feel ugly. The time and ugliness are directly proportionate.

4) Chocolate ice cream dark chocolate ice cream bananas whipped cream chocolate ginger crumb cookie and mysterious pastry stick after dinner woah (expands sideways).

5) Going to sell retarded fps game I hope some noob buys it.

6) Hi-5 has a lot of innuendos, doesn't it? (5 in the air let's do it together...) Up till now I have not figured out what 'it' is.

7) Giant variety DOES NOT equal to giant savings.

8) Robert Pattinson's (sp? but who cares) hair looks the worn out mop in the corner of my toilet.

9) Has bruise on knee. No idea why it is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment