Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hollaaaaaaaaa

Holla holla selling my soul for flawless skin hollaaaaaaaa. Ok fine I shan't be so cheap.

Holla holla selling my soul for a flawless face holla~

I feel kinda bad for saying this when there people worrying about their next meal :( But you cannot judge, because you don't know if they are offering their souls for a cheeseburger or not (maybe they are also not as cheap, and are only letting it up for a double cheeseburger).

Usually I try not to complain about my face too much (except for my skin) because I know there are a lot of people who are worse off (e.g those with servere cycstic acne, deformities, and mutations etc) but I keep looking at these girls on tumblr *-*:






I know they have undergone plastic surgery on their entire face to look like that... but what if they were supposed to be born ugly (karma and shit) but they defied their creators to reconstruct a new face for themselves and pissed their creators off so much that s/he made them even uglier in their next life?

Geez. Which is why I'm selling my soul instead of going for plastic surgery, see.

No comments:

Post a Comment