Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2004

I was sorting through my ling long box when I came across many things - my toy pet duck (who is now ancient and falling apart at the bands, sob), my cashier toy (which still works! Mother also still refuses to play with me!) and my primary school autograph book.

Between laughing at bad spelling and mentally smacking bitches who didn't put me in their "Gold" category for friends, I found a very interesting message from an obnoxious twat kind male classmate:


Mandy, to me everyone is my friend. Those who hate me I am not angry with them. I treat them as my brother or sister. Please change your your character, then only you will have friends in secondary school. No hard feelings.

Signing off,
(signature)


Well ____, I have a reply for you:


**** *** you **** **** *** *** you ****** *** think you are ***** so ***** **** *** ***
** am not a *** **** *** *** is too **** *** ****** ***** *** ***!!!!

Also, I made four friends in secondary school and FIVE in poly, ok? Two more and you won't even be able to count using your hands.

Signing off,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment