Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Uni/life

Hi. Besides churning out essays like essaytyper.com and feeling stupid when I read Shakespeare it's been rosy.

Somehow, I've gotten myself some new friends.

Look they are real

I hope they don't see this and think I'm creepy.

Ok actually I wanted to blog about the toilet. I live in a hall where we get shared toilets (as opposed to common toilets) so it's like fantastic satay stick. Two rooms share an adjoined toilet, which means there are 4 of us girls.

BUT

We have to wash our own toilets :(

Living alone made me realize I'm quite the clean freak (serious) but unfortunately, there's this one toilet mate who always leaves shit stains in the toilet bowl.

OK AM I GROSSING YOU OUT I AM GROSSED OUT

Anyway, after like a few weeks of this I can't put up with this shit anymore so today I put up a sign on the door:


.... Very diplomatic, right? I hope it works :(

BECAUSE IF IT DOESN'T I'M GONNA -

write another note.

No comments:

Post a Comment