Thursday, October 4, 2012

Surgery

So.... I went for a surgery and I now have some disgusting pictures for everybody to see:

1st day post op - plastic tube to drain the excess fluid from my wound

The excess fluid. It looks like watery ketchup. May you never eat western meals without thinking of me.

The doctor dropped by and sent me a picture of the thing he removed:

My favorite picture of the lot. This was in me!! Yuck.

Actually I already knew about it since mid 2011 but I just refused to go for the op so it just kept growing bigger (like a fetus -_-)

See the part where it's slightly squished in the middle? I don't if it's me (while it was in me) or the surgeon. Don't think it was him though, don't see any reason for him poke that lump so viciously.

2nd day post op. It looks exactly the same as the first day, but this shade of minty pastel green I was wearing is totally in vogue. 

Hospital food. The bacon was so greasy I'll be surprised if there are any heart attack patients alive in the hospital.

Kim bought me cupcakes. Yay.

I don't know if my other friends will get offended if I don't mention the Snapple they bought for me so HERE IT IS I'M MENTIONING IT - WANLING AND JACQ BOUGHT ME SNAPPLE. YAY.

Hopefully I can stop feeling like my head is going to roll off anytime. If I'm turned into a zombie now I'll be a very easy target.

No comments:

Post a Comment