Sunday, June 24, 2012

Selling: Yamaha Digital Piano

Hi guys I am here to exploit my 3 readers again by trying to sell them something.

I'm looking for a new owner for my Yamaha digital piano (model CLP-120) because I'm changing pianos.




- Great for beginners or those who play the piano for leisure.

- I can provide free delivery to any location of your choice (within Singapore) but ONLY on the 28th of June.

- Going for SGD $199 but it's slightly negotiable (I got it at 1.9k). If you offer me $20 I will get Steven Lim to hide in your bed at night.

The following is a video of me playing Mariage D'amour by Paul De Senneville on the piano (I FORBID you all to google for renowned pianists playing the same song!!!)


E-mail me at eatingclouds-@live.com if you're interested! 

No comments:

Post a Comment