Saturday, June 23, 2012

Foundation

I saw this video on YouTube a while ago and I would have gone suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugoi!!!!!!!!!!! if I were Japanese. But I think the Japanese sugoi at everything so it doesn't say much.


The foundation appears to even cover up bumps :o

Some time last year I was breaking out like crazy and I remembered pilling on the powder (and concealer) like an over generous auntie making milo dinosaur.

It got better after I visited DrX (recommended by Amanda) but after a while the products were so strong that it made my skin peel off in ginormous flakes. They looked kind of like the fish flakes on top of tako balls.




HAHAHA SPOILING TAKO BALLS FOR YOU.

They (the products) were so effective I was reluctant to stop, but it got so dry I started getting wrinkles under eyes and very pronounced smile lines. I COULD FEEL MY SKIN WHEN I TURNED MY NECK.



Irrelevant picture of me and my bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment