Tuesday, February 14, 2012

TEP

This post shall document the 21 weeks in TEP. It is also a wonderful excuse to put up all those photobooth pictures of myself.

But before I start -


I have to post this. Mark Lee leh, excuse me. Wins Aaron Tan anytime.

Ok back to TEP.


First day in school:



I was really on the phone ok



Sibei hiao



Still cannot wink




My skin was really bad then. Damage from 22 weeks of crazy amount of stress from internship.

"Cannot see leh...."

Cannot see? You wait.


First stopover: print! 
For the last time bitches, the print people look free because we plan. 


Borrowed Tok Sheng's wig






Looking like Ursula







Subsequently...

No neh neh also must act like have



Acting cute alone at the back

Still acting cute. They ignored me :(



 
Obese Mandy is obese



Halloween @ Hub:


Halloween, die also must act cute


Grumpz

See my pimples hear them roar





They are NEVER going to let me forget this photo.


More pimples

Don't like it when I get pimples between my eyes. I don't even know if people are looking into my eyes or my pimples when they're talking to me.


Behind the scenes for our first issue of Catch!
We went to Cheers, threw their stuff around and went out again #shameless


Team shoot!


Cass dropped her ring in the toilet bowl *excuse to camwhore*

Need photo for editor's picture *excuse to camwhore*

Terrible nails

Hundreds of other photos I'm not going to put up.... because they don't have my face.


Somewhere along the way....


I DIP DYED MY HAIR PURPLE (along with Cass). I looked like the offspring of Lion King and Barney gone wrong.

Catch! issue 2:

Another team shoot.


Christmas @ Hub


Already in production by now.


Back light. We are terrible media students.


Caught eating in almost every photo -_-





Face


Last day:


"AARON ARE BACK AH!" - Cassandra Ng Qiu Mei (extreme right)


 Look at

 my cupcakes


 I'm on the school magazine! ... Which has a circulation of 1 HAHAAHAH

HA

 Look at Ayin.

Grace the sticker crazy girl








TAUPOK
Hiao si ren
Now that we have all graduated, I would like to say that even if you think I didn't like you, or if I've had any disagreements with you.... IT DOESN'T CHANGE WITH GRADUATION.

I'm happy about the 3 years. Bye NYP xx

No comments:

Post a Comment