Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012

Just another change in the digits, something which happens everyday. Yet this year it feels more monumental - whether from the apocalyptic rumors or the upcoming graduation, I don't know.

I have learnt plenty in 2011, mostly that I am a hormonal bitch with a terrible temper. Er, working on that. The very first step is admitting to it, see?

I also have the tendency to cry for dying/abused animals (OH GOD MY TEAR DUCTS JUST GOT ACTIVATED).

Most importantly I have learnt, several times over, the value of independence. I don't know if the misanthrope in me makes me biased, but I am still wholly convinced that humans are too selfish to love.

Don't know what's with this sappy post, if you've read the chunk you get a virtual tip of the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment