Friday, December 9, 2011

Last Night

Hello. I am going to start a new segment here called "Last Night" to keep track of my dreams because I have them EVERY night.

So last night I dreamt that everybody was getting married and I wanted to get married too so I asked this cute boy from my school (let's call him QH- Quasi Husband) and he said "ok".

I was like yay yay yay but then he didn't turn up on the wedding day (which was a mass wedding day cause everybody was getting married remember) and I was rushing through throngs of people looking for him.

And then suddenly this guy turned up and said QH doesn't want to marry me after all and as compensation my friends and I could have as many Gong Chas as we want on him so I was like "ok".

I think my brain is trying to tell me that I will be forever alone and also grow fat and die.

No comments:

Post a Comment