Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tatar sauce

I have realized that I am superficial to the extent that I worry about my double eyelids disappearing.

But you should totally look at it this way:


1) I really really really believe that the society has a part to play in my superficiality,

2) Worrying about my double eyelids is the same as worrying about starving children in Africa - it doesn't help, so there's no difference which of the two I worry about,

AND (most importantly, imnsho)

3) I admit to being superficial.


I really cannot stand people going "Wa, you so vain!", "Why you care so much about your looks", and tell me I am superficial in that sanctimonious I-am-so-enlightened tone.

GTFO DON'T PRETEND YOU DON'T WANT TO BE GOOD LOOKING.

If you already are somewhat good looking, I believe some effort has already been put in for that to happen. THEREFORE DON'T TELL ME THAT I AM VAIN.

If you are ugly, then you must be pretending you don't care about your looks. I think it is because nothing you did helped and therefore you act like you don't care and take this chance to come across as saintly and un-superficial.

Also, you may be trying to make me ugly by pressuring me to be less vain.

Abrupt end to rant I have run out of steam.

I actually wanted to write something philosophical (ahem) like the impact of the society on mindsets (or some shit like that). Saying this so you know, the reason I started this post wasn't to shoot people.

Yes, again, I am so superficial I care what people think about me. SO THERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment