Saturday, March 6, 2010

March on

Never too late for a resolution, even though the year has already idled a quarter away.

Why the sudden motivation, you think.

Because the other day I was so busy agonizing over my womb and wondering if I could invent a pill that makes the womb lining come out in a piece (more about this next time) and become filthy rich from it that I quite lost the appetite to eat (from the pain, not from the sudden memory that I got a C6 in Biology).

Right. Have you read that twice?

So, I realised that I turned exceptionally skinny that day, with my stomach being soooooooo flat you could see my ..... never mind.

So. I have now decided that I will only eat 3 square meals a day and nothing more.

Of course, this means that I will not eat in between meals, which eliminates the possibility of eating in between in between meals and eating in between in between in between meals.

Let's see how long Operation Square Meals can last.

No comments:

Post a Comment