Sunday, January 17, 2010

Girls on girls

I just realised that are a lot of lists on what boys think about girls and girls think about boys and yadda all that shit.

You know what?
Here's what girls think about other girls.

Wait disclaimer this is a highly inaccurate portrayal of all girl's thoughts because I think differently.


1) When I see girls who are prettier and skinnier and richer than me (tmd), I convince myself that they are stupider than me.

2) I hate it when girls flirt. If it's with the guy you like or whatever then okay. NOT WITH A WHOLE BUNCH.

3) DO NOT WHINE TO ME ABOUT HOW FAT YOU ARE. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

4) Stop giving me boy advice when I'm not asking for it. Go away.

5) I would like to cut the tongues of screaming girls.

6) If you don't like gore movies, fine. Don't tell me I am disgusting for liking it.

7) I'm fine with girls who fart and burp in public. As long as you give a warning before you fart. (sorry ah Rachel)

8) You really really shouldn't tell what to wear and what not to.

9) Please stop raving about your boyfriend. I also do not care if he buys you vibrators or if you give him the most fantastic blowjobs ever.

10) Do. Not. Flick. Your. Hair. In. My. Face.

11) I will give you a pad if you really need it and ask for it politely, even if you're a complete stranger.

12) STOP telling me to read Twilight.

13) Please discuss Harry Potter with me.

14) If you have unlimited access to my food, it means you have proven yourself as a worthy friend. How much food I offer you is directly proportioned to how good a friend I think you are.

15) If I compliment your dressing, I mean it. Say thank you and don't compliment me because you feel obliged.

16) Please please please get rid of your armpit hair if you're wearing something sleeveless.


No more for now.

1 comment: