Monday, January 18, 2010

Da da da

The top 10 most played songs on Ah Pui are (starts from #10 read properly!):

#10 - Love story by Taylor Swift (
DON'T ASK ME WHY I think it was because I was listening to it and I fell asleep and Ah Pui was on repeat mode.)

#9 - Love it when you call by The Feeling (Everytime I listen to this I mutter to myself because there's a contradiction in the lyrics.)

#8 - A lonely september by Plain White Tees (The more I listen the gayer it gets.)

#7 - All I have to do is dream by The Everly Brothers (Oh, the pining.)

#6 - Feel good drag by Anberlin

#5 - Reptilla by The Strokes (Effectively spoiling it for Amanda. Very good.)

#4 - My love by Westlife (Uh...)

#3 - Save tonight by Eagle Eye Cherry

#2 - Supermassive black hole by Muse

#1 - All I need is you by Click 5 (I................the play count is ridiculous.)

No comments:

Post a Comment