Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Shit gets real

1150am saw me standing over my toilet bowl, squirting dish washing liquid and pouring in a kettle of near boiling water.

All this just because I decided to take a dump and now my toilet bowl is more clogged than my goddamn pores. And it wasn't even 12pm.

Sometimes getting rid of shit is a lot of trouble.

Edit:

1205pm: So I just went to flush it after letting it "settle in" (according to google) and good lord, bits of everything just floated up and I was like shit, but then the toilet bowl (named Snickety from now on) just gave this HUGE gurgle and sucked all the shit down everything was solved.

So... since it worked and I didn't even have to touch Snickety's insides, I shall share the solution (which I got from here after googling):

1. Squirt a lot a lot of dishwashing liquid down the bowl (I mixed concentrated ones with water and used up and entire bottle).

2. Pour some hot water down after it. Use hot, not boiling, because according to the site above, boiling water cracks porcelain.

3. Let it "settle in" for a few minutes. You could occupy yourself with other things, like blogging about it.

4. Flush. I never thought I'd get to say this, but voilĂ !

No comments:

Post a Comment