Saturday, September 24, 2011

Selfishness

All these while I've been hating people for their selfishness - the general public and even people I call friends.

So I thought, "I'm not going to give so much when they don't deserve it." and "Will they do the same for me if I were in their situation?"

I felt resentment so often it was turning to dislike. I'm not going to lie - I still feel it.

But then I realise I'm the same as them - so selfish that I am only willing to give when I know it will be reciprocated.

I'm going to try being a little more selfless, because that's the only thing I can do to make the world a little less hateful place.

That said, I would still like to say a gracious f to all you people who squash me in the train.

Have a good night, even if I don't like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment