Thursday, July 7, 2011

Piggasaurus*

Just now, I went to Amanda's blog and saw Yuri's diet:

Recently, tvN's e News discussed Yuri's latest diet plan. The plan includes seasonal greens, five broccolli heads, 100 grams of grilled chicken breast, 150 grams of brown rice, and more. The diet weighs in at approximately 1,500 calories per day.


Therefore, she looks like this:

Knn drink wind one is it

Today, I ate (in order):

  • A stick of Kinder Bueno
  • A packet of Khong Ghuan biscuit
  • Fried beehoon (with cabbage and fish fillet)
  • Subway meal (a sub, a cookie, and a coke)
  • Strawberry/banana chips
  • Candy (Fruitplus)
  • Chicken rice
  • Another cookie (Chips more!)
  • Some more candy (Fox)
  • Some Cheezels
  • Iced milo

Bold items are main meals. I am so proud of myself that I didn't eat anything between breakfast and lunch for today. *beams*


*Term my colleague coined.

No comments:

Post a Comment