Monday, October 11, 2010

Ugh

My parents keep harping on about my complexion srsly I can see for myself and thanks for your frequent reminders. Helping me to keep my self esteem in check, how kind.

They are also convinced that my complexion (FINE FINE PIMPLES. THERE I SAID THE P-WORD) are the root of my problems and have to do with everything.


Mum: They're not hiring you (was looking for a job) because of your pimples.... when you clear up your face I'm sure they'll regret it.

Dad: WHY are you all still buying potato chips home look at your face it's swollen!


What can I do my dear raving rents PIMPLES GONNA PIMPZ and I'd clear them faster than I'll clear a plateful of fries if I could.


p.s about the swollen face........ one of pimples (who undergoes mitosis every now and then) exploded. I am neither kidding nor pleased. Granted, the explosion wasn't explosive, but it still looks like volcano on my face.

p.p.s if you're gonna bother, there is no point in consoling me that the pimple is now dormant, however helpful you might think it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment